Favorites March 2011

By | 2:20 PM 4 comments
Je continue à m'éclater avec Pinterest...
J'ai glané de jolies images d'inspiration en ce mois de mars...

I keep on having fun with Pinterest...
I found some lovely and inspiring pics this month...





Pour voir le reste, je vous invite à visiter mon album de mars ici!
To see all the inspiring pics from this album, please visit my March album here!
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

4 commentaires:

  1. oh excellent ces photos, surtout celle avec les fruits, hmmm le texte en fait ! bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci de partager tes sources d'inspiration,
    pleins de photos et de site à découvrir !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ohh, I am just starting on my boards on Pinterest! It's quite addicting, so much inspiration and eye candy! Found your blog through Pinterest as a matter of fact! I love your blog, like your color combinations on your journals! Nice to meet you! I am from the Philippines! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    RépondreSupprimer